* The minimum age to visit BKJN event is 18 years. Visitors have to be in possession of a valid ID, which they have to show on first demand.
* BKJN will search visitors pre-emptively and check their (hand) bags to ensure the safety of her visitors. Possession of glass, plastic bottles, cans, fireworks, drugs, (fire) arms and/or other dangerous or prohibited items or substances, food, (alcoholic) drinks and/or pets are not allowed.
* A ZERO TOLERANCE policy applies to this BKJN event. The possession or dealing of (hard & soft) drugs is prohibited. If there is any evidence of overuse and/or possession, confiscation of the drugs will follow and/or the offender and the drugs will be removed from the event and will be handed over to the police.
* Visitors of BKJN events enter the event at their own risk. BKJN takes no responsibility for any damages on any grounds, which directly or indirectly arise out of acts or omissions of BKJN, persons in its service, other persons who are working at the festival, or third parties during or in connection with the stay at the festival, unless the damage is caused by intent or gross negligence by BKJN.
* Visitors are advised to wear earplugs; these will be available at the merchandise shop of BKJN. Visitors of BKJN must be properly dressed. Wearing a football shirt and/or discriminatory clothing is not allowed.
* The organization reserves the right to refuse/deny (further) access to visitors in a drunken state and/or under the influence of narcotics.
* Smoking is not permitted in indoor areas.
* It is not allowed to urinate outside of the designated restrooms.
* BKJN will not tolerate threats, abuse, discrimination, sexual harassment and other nuisance and/or offensive behaviour.
* It is not allowed to hand out promotional materials (samples/flyers, etc.) without written permission from BKJN Events.
* It is not allowed to make professional audio or video recordings without written permission from BKJN Events.
* When entering and leaving BKJN visitors shall not cause disturbances to the neighborhood.
* Glasses/cups are not allowed to be taken outside the event/festival area.
* Bought tokens for consumptions cannot be refunded for money.
* Visitors are held to follow instruction, regulations and/or directions of (security) staff of BKJN events at all times.
* Access to the events/festival grounds will be denied to visitors who do not comply with these house rules and the Terms and Conditions without the right to reimbursement of tickets, any service charges and/or other cost.
* The event and/or line up can be changed, moved or cancelled in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.