ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPARK OF HOPE - BKJN EVENTS
- BKJN EVENTS B.V.: Located in Hazerswoude-Dorp
- Chamber of Commerce No. 56686153, hereinafter referred to as BKJN EVENTS.
- Customer: the person with whom BKJN EVENTS has entered into an agreement.
- Parties: BKJN EVENTS and Client together
- BKJN Event: An event organized by BKJN EVENTS and where BKJN EVENTS is the ticket selling party.
- Customer: Buyer of the Spark of Hope gift card.
- User: The person who exchanges the Spark of Hope for an admission ticket.
- Location: address where the event will take place;
- Website: www.bkjn.nl / www.bkjn.nl/giftcard
- Spark of Hope: Gift card that gives regular access for 1 person to a BKJN EVENT in the future
- Spark of Hope - Diamond Card: Redeemable for a VIP entrance ticket.
- Spark of Hope - Gold Card: Redeemable for a Regular entrance ticket.
- BKJN Store; Where the Spark of Hope and other Merchandise of BKJN EVENTS are sold and shipped from.
- These terms and conditions apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of BKJN EVENTS related to Spark of Hope.
- Parties can only deviate from these terms and conditions if they have explicitly agreed to do so in writing.
- The parties explicitly exclude the applicability of additional and / or deviating general terms and conditions of the Client or of third parties.
- Before or during the conclusion of the purchase from Spark of Hope, the Customer has taken note of these general terms and conditions. By purchasing Spark of Hope, the Customer has thus accepted these general terms and conditions and they are applicable to every offer from BKJN EVENTS, every Agreement and every relationship with BKJN EVENTS, in which the Spark of Hope is sold to the User, whether or not via Resellers. .
- The general terms and conditions will be sent free of charge on request and are published (in the most recent and current version) on the website www.bkjn.nl/giftcard.
Redeem Spark of Hope
- The Spark of Hope - Gold Card can be exchanged for 1 Regular ticket for 1 of the future BKJN events, regardless of the amount of the entrance tickets.
- The Spark of Hope - Diamond Card can be exchanged for 1 VIP ticket for 1 of the future BKJN events, regardless of the amount of the entrance tickets.
- The options for redeeming your Spark of Hope are listed on www.bkjn.nl/giftcard.
- Should no BKJN events take place within these three (3) years due to Corona, the parties agree that the Spark of Hope will be converted into a credit of €59,95 for the Spark of Hope – Gold Card and €69,95 for the Spark of Hope – Diamond Card for the purchase of BKJN EVENTS merchandise on the website www.bkjn.store
- Spark of Hope can be redeemed based on availability.
- BKJN is entitled to refuse Spark of Hope in case of limited availability.
- Upon arrival at the chosen BKJN Event, the Spark of Hope User must hand in the e-ticket at the relevant location.
- Spark of Hope can never be redeemed at the physical event as an admission ticket.
- When the Spark of Hope has been redeemed for an admission ticket, it can no longer be exchanged for an admission ticket for another event.
- In case of a no-show (not attending a BKJN event with your redeemed Giftcard) the value of your Spark of Hope will expire. Your E-ticket will then be considered as redeemed.
- It is not possible to exchange Spark or Hope for cash.
- Spark of Hope can be redeemed for a ticket that gives access to a BKJN Event and is valid for three years from the day of issue, unless stated otherwise.
- The Customer is obliged to inform the User of this expiry date.
- Spark of Hope must be exchanged for an e-ticket before the end of the validity period
- Each Spark of Hope has a unique code on the back of the Gift Card that is only issued once. In the event of loss, theft and / or damage to the Gift Card, as a result of which it is no longer considered usable, BKJN EVENTS will not issue a new Gift Card. The recipient must keep the Spark of Hope and accompanying code in a safe place.
Purchase Spark of Hope
- All prices that BKJN EVENTS uses are in Euros, are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel, shipping or transport costs, unless explicitly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise. There are two variants to order from Spark of Hope; To name; Spark of Hope - Gold Card and Spark of Hope - Diamond Card.
Delivery Spark of Hope
- All orders are handled by BKJN STORE, BKJN STORE makes every effort to deliver your order as quickly as possible.
- Shipping costs of € 4.95 will be charged per separate order of a Spark of Hope in the Netherlands. When the order is placed together with other products from the webshop within the Netherlands, € 6.95 will be charged once.
- Outside the Netherlands, the established rates apply regardless of the number of products in the order.
- Spark of Hope is shipped via DPD. BKJN EVENTS is therefore dependent on a quick handling of third parties and for this reason not liable for any delays in delivery. Keep in mind that your order may be delayed earlier than normal during the holidays.
- Spark of Hope will be delivered with the Online purchase to the address specified by the Customer. BKJN EVENTS can under no circumstances be held liable in the event of incorrect entry of the delivery address by the Buyer or in the absence of the recipient of the Spark of Hope upon delivery.
- All rights reserved. The images, logos, texts and information on this website (https://www.bkjn.nl) and in the publications of Spark of Hope are protected by Dutch copyright. Unless otherwise stated, nothing from this website, BKJN and Spark of Hope may be reproduced without the written permission of BKJN EVENTS.
- When the parties have entered into an agreement of a service nature, this only contains best efforts obligations for BKJN EVENTS, not obligations to achieve results.
- The customer indemnifies BKJN EVENTS against all claims from third parties related to the products and / or services delivered by BKJN EVENTS.
- The customer must examine a product or service provided by BKJN EVENTS as soon as possible for possible shortcomings.
- If a delivered product or service does not comply with what the Customer could reasonably expect from the agreement, the customer must inform BKJN EVENTS of this as soon as possible, but in any case within 1 week after discovery of the shortcomings.
- The Client will provide a description of the shortcoming that is as detailed as possible, so that BKJN EVENTS is able to respond adequately.
- The customer must demonstrate that the complaint relates to an agreement between the parties.
- If a complaint relates to ongoing activities, this cannot in any case lead to BKJN EVENTS being obliged to perform other activities than agreed.
Notice of default
- The customer must provide notice of default in writing to BKJN EVENTS.
- It is the responsibility of the Client that a notice of default actually reaches BKJN EVENTS (on time).
- BKJN EVENTS is not liable for indirect sales by individuals or third parties who are not part of the official sales channels of BKJN EVENTS on websites such as, but not limited to Marktplaats.nl ©, social media and forums. The resale and purchase of the Spark of Hope products via Marktplaats.nl © and similar websites as well as physically takes place for the sake of fraud prevention without the permission of BKJN EVENTS and outside regular sales. You are solely responsible for any problems arising from the Spark of Hope products purchased through the aforementioned and similar websites regarding the validity, validity and authenticity of the Spark of Hope purchased. You must treat the code yourself with care and discretion. Spark of Hope will never issue new codes when openly shared by you.
- The counterfeiting of codes, as well as the resale and use of stolen codes is prohibited and this will be reported by the affected buyer and BKJN EVENTS. To prevent fraud, BKJN EVENTS may ask for proof of purchase to ensure that a purchase of a Spark of Hope product has been made through an official sales channel.
- Any right of the Client to compensation from BKJN EVENTS will in any case lapse 12 months after the event from which the liability arises directly or indirectly. This does not exclude the provisions of article 6:89 of the Dutch Civil Code.
- BKJN EVENTS only uses the information and other personal data provided by the Customer in the context of the services to be provided by Spark of Hope.
- For the processing and administration of the personal data sent by you to BKJN EVENTS, BKJN EVENTS complies with all laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
- When you visit the BKJN EVENTS Website, BKJN EVENTS collects general visitor data. This visitor data is used to measure the number of visitors, pages viewed, average visit duration and any registrations. Cookies are used to record this visitor data. These cookies only contain data that is used to identify the Customer.
- Although the information on the Website has been compiled with the utmost care and BKJN EVENTS tries to keep this information as current, complete and accurate as possible, no rights can be derived from the Website. Rates and conditions are subject to change. BKJN EVENTS accepts no liability for possible errors and shortcomings on the Website. Changes and corrections are therefore reserved.
- The information on the site is regularly supplemented and / or adjusted. BKJN EVENTS reserves the right to make any changes with immediate effect and without prior notice.
- BKJN EVENTS excludes all liability for any direct or indirect damage, of whatever nature, arising from or in any way related to the Website.
Amendments to the agreement
- If, after the conclusion of the agreement for its implementation, it appears necessary to change or supplement its content, the parties will adjust the agreement accordingly in good time and in mutual consultation.
Changes to general terms and conditions
- BKJN EVENTS is entitled to amend or supplement these general terms and conditions.
- Changes of minor importance can be made at any time.
- BKJN EVENTS will discuss major substantive changes with the customer as much as possible in advance.
- Consumers are entitled to cancel the agreement in the event of a substantial change to the general terms and conditions.
Transfer of Rights
- Rights of the Client under an agreement between the parties cannot be transferred to third parties without the prior written consent of BKJN EVENTS.
- This provision applies as a clause with property law effect as referred to in Article 3:83, second paragraph, of the Dutch Civil Code.
Consequences of nullity or voidability
- If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions turn out to be invalid or voidable, this will not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- A provision that is void or voidable will in that case be replaced by a provision that comes closest to what BKJN EVENTS had in mind when drawing up the conditions on that point.
Applicable law and competent court
- Dutch law is exclusively applicable to every agreement between the parties.
- The Dutch court in the district where BKJN EVENTS is located / has a practice / office has exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes between the parties, unless the law requires otherwise.
Last modified: December 1, 2020.